Bewize is delivered by Via. Via is a registered charity providing a range of health and well-being services to adults and young people across the UK.
Via Bewize is Sexual Health Service providing support for young people and vulnerable adults. Via Bewize offers free confidential sexual health and relationship support for young people aged 15 – 25 in Redbridge. They work with health professionals including GP’s, pharmacies, school nurses and alongside schools, sixth forms, colleges and youth centres to help improve their sexual health and well-being.
Support options include:
- Information and sexual health advice through our confidential telephone helpline
- Access to free condoms through the come correct scheme - https://comecorrect.org.uk
- Free STI screening for chlamydia and gonorrhoea – You can order a test kit to delivered to your home address through our Bewize website. It’s quick and easy! bewize.org.uk
- Alternatively, you can pick up a testing kit at participating pharmacies in Redbridge
- You contact us on 0300 303 4551 or firstname.lastname@example.org to collect a testing kit from our hub.
Appointments are offered in a range of convenient locations and through telephone or online support.