Ilford and District Diabetes UK Group
Monthly meetings are held for anyone to attend, these generally provide education relating to aspects of Diabetes management but sometimes deviate and cover areas of general interest. Social day outings are available usually by coach with local pick-ups Other social functions are arranged usually with the aim of fund raising. Attendance at Health events are made to promote diabetic awareness.
Meetings held on the first Thursday of each month at 7.30 p.m
- Education and information relating to diabetes.
- Network support for individuals.
- Social activities to include outings quiz night etc alongside fund raising for Diabetic research.
- Raising Community awareness of diabetes at a variety of events.
- Members are able to propose ideas for all of the above which will be considered by the Committee.
- To promote the aims of the National Charity Diabetes UK.