HIV & STI testing, workshops and information & advice for those disproportionately impacted by HIV. Peer support, counselling, socials, course and information & advice for those living with HIV.
Prevention & Testing services:
- HIV & STI testing
- Condoms and lube
- Information stalls at community events with resources and advice on sexual health and wellbeing
- Women4Women, PrEP community champions for women of African descent
- Workshops on sexual health and wellbeing
- Creative sessions including film nights, screen-printing, open-mic and writing workshops which explore healthy relationships, empowering LGBTQ+ and black African communities who are disproportionately impacted by HIV, and celebrating developments in HIV treatment
- HIV awareness training to those working in the community
Our Health and Wellbeing services for people living with HIV includes:
- Support Groups
- Peer Mentoring
- Seminars and workshops
- Onsite gym and Café (suspended during Covid)
- Advice and support with housing, finance (including benefits and welfare system) and immigration.
Re:Assure Women’s Project, specialist psychology service for HIV positive women who are asylum seekers and refugees.M
Sites across East London (Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering, City of London, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Waltham Forest, Newham) including libraries, bars & clubs, market stalls, parks and temporary accommodation.