Each year the Healthwatch Redbridge Annual Report highlights what has been discovered and done by listening to your views over the past year, the difference we have made and our priorities for next year.
This year we:
- Reviewed communication support at GP Practices in Redbridge.
- Worked with One Place East, Redbridge Carers Support Service, Age UK Redbridge and Action on Hearing Loss to review proposed changes to Day Services in the borough.
- Were commissioned by The Clinical Commissioning Group(CCG) to conduct research into how certain patients choose to use urgent and emergency care services.
- Reviewed Intermediate Care services in partnership with our Health Scrutiny Committee and the NELFT (North East London Foundation Trust).
- Reviewed Emergency Department use across Redbridge.
- Launched the Community Cash Fund to provide funding for health and social care related information gathering initiatives.
If you need this report in a different format, please email email@example.com.