The Association of Redbridge African Caribbean Communities (TARACC)
TARACC’S focus is on raising awareness on health and wellbeing, mental health, physical health, and black history, through seminars, workshops, and outreach activities. Business and entrepreneurship promotion. We seek to elevate, encourage and support self-reliance within the community.
We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact on the members of our communities with all of our pursuits.
Providing Social, support, information, personal development, business and enterprise promotion.
- Two walking groups in the Parks
- Outings to places of historical interest around London
- Coffee Mornings
- Black History Month seminars
- Health and Wellbeing seminars
- Business and enterprise promotion
Download the May-Aug newsletter
- Find out about upcoming events
Monthly, at Redbridge Sports and Leisure Centre, Forest Road, Ilford IG6 3HD.
- Inheritance Tax
- Investments for future planning – children’s education/property purchase/keeping ahead of inflation
- Pensions & Retirement
- Being Tax Efficient
- Financial Protection