Each year the Healthwatch Redbridge Annual Report highlights what has been discovered and done by listening to your views over the past year, the difference we have made and our priorities for next year.
This year we:
- Worked with the Patient Experience Team at Queen’s hospital to carry out an Accessible Information Standard (AIS) audit across several departments and wards.
- Carried out a review of the larger phlebotomy facilities at Whipps Cross, Wanstead, Queen’s and King George hospitals.
- Reviewed and implemented recommendations around healthy living and young people project that was started last year.
- Supported RAMFEL to complete 20 in-depth case studies with vulnerable migrants to show the effects of access to primary, secondary and mental healthcare for vulnerable migrants.
- Were commissioned by Healthwatch England to gather feedback regarding the NHS Long Term Plan.
- Supported the CCG to review Interpreting Services at GP Practices in Redbridge.
- Worked with the Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) and Healthwatch colleagues from Havering and Barking & Dagenham to review changes made to chemotherapy services at BHRUT.
If you need this report in a different format, please email email@example.com.