For urgent Mental Help support, you can:
- Call 999
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 – whatever you’re going through, a Samaritan will face it with you.
- Call the North-East London NHS Mental Health Direct: 0800 995 1000
- Go straight to A&E if you can.
Need to speak to someone about your mental health? you can:
- Contact Safe connections on 0300 561 0115
- Text ‘SHOUT’ to 85258
- Speak to the Redbridge Talking Therapies team on 0300 300 1554 (option1)
Have you lost a loved one to suicide?
Mind offers free, confidential and non-judgemental suicide bereavement support to anyone who has lost someone to suicide. You can access this support via the following link:
Support for money worries?
Talking about financial concerns and difficulties is challenging; but you are not alone, and there is support available. If you are worried about money and need impartial advice, please visit the webpages and/or call the helplines below:
Greater London Authority – https://www.london.gov.uk/programmes-strategies/communities-and-social-justice/help-cost-living
Debt Free Advice – https://debtfreeadvice.com/
Turn2us (helping to fight poverty) – 0808 802 2000
Shelter (helping to fight homelessness) – 0344 515 1540
Trussell Trust (Helping to stop hunger) – 0808 208 2138