Each year the Healthwatch Redbridge Annual Report highlights what has been discovered and done by listening to your views over the past year, the difference we have made and our priorities for next year.
This year we:
- Developed our Communication Strategy to improve our Social Media presence.
- Developed a Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment for Redbridge.
- Helped improve dignity and respect in health and care.
- Improved support for our volunteers.
- Conducted a consultation into Intermediate Care practices in Redbridge.
- Collaborated with the British Deaf Association (BDA) and twelve other Local Healthwatch in London on the HENCEL Deaf Volunteer Training and Inclusion Project.
- Worked in partnership with the Redbridge Disability Consortium and ActivEyes to identify barriers faced by disabled residents.
If you need this report in a different format, please email email@example.com.